About Your Role
We are looking for individuals that love to help traditional businesses reach their potential. Your role will be to provide analytical insights and strategic support for decision making. This position reports to and works in close collaboration with the Director of Finance, and interactions with all senior leadership members.
- Analyze current and past trends in multiple areas including but not limited to (revenues, ACV, CAC, expenses, capex, op-ex).
- Develop financial models and analysis to support company initiatives and project long term growth.
- Provide analysis on complex reports and suggest recommendations to Finance Director and other senior leadership for strategic decision making.
- Monitor performance indicators, performance analysis on unexpected variances, and highlight trends.
- Implement, deploy, manage, and continuously develop/improve tools for budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling.
- Work with department heads and senior leadership to analyze and understand ROI in departments, programs, and projects.
- Preparing presentations (board presentations, financial presentations, analysis, comparisons, and opportunities).
- Understand and analyze operations in order to recommend cost savings and efficiency gains.
- Other ad-hoc assignments assigned by the Finance Director or senior leadership members that are in line with skills and lawful.