About Your Role
We are looking for individuals that love to help customers reach their full potential and thrive developing from Small to Mid-Size Organizations (SME) to Large multi-billion-dollar organizations. The role of Junior Customer Success Manager will be to focus a majority of their efforts on select accounts (smaller number of accounts, with more complexity or strategic value). You should be an autonomous worker who loves to work within all levels of an organization and alongside 3rd party suppliers.
Your role will be to:
- • Once a customer is signed, on-board the customer through an in-person visitation and webinar sessions.
- Help customers engage with their end-user base to further along their digital journey.
- Support customers and their 3rd party system integrators throughout the integration of the KYKLO SOM into their ERP system or other 3rd party systems (CRM, etc).
- Keep strong relationships at all levels of the customer organization and maintain that customer at a healthy level, minimizing risk of churn.
- Comply with KYKLO systems and processes.
- Routinely provide as-needed training to make sure that customers are grasping the KYKLO SOM platform and are becoming autonomous.
- Occasional travel could be required. (Less than 10%).