About Your Role
We are looking for individuals that love to help traditional SMEs and family-owned businesses reach their potential. Your role will be to manage the product activities for KYKLO while developing strategies, plans and assets that align with company goals and objectives, leading to KYKLO’s growth.
- Help build the KYKLO product by listening to our customers, understanding our prospect customers, and innovating for the future of customer needs.
- Analyze the market by interviewing/speaking to the users, key influencers, and key stakeholders.
- In collaboration with the sales, marketing, and customer success team plan and attend conferences and user groups.
- Understand in detail the customer voice and their pain points.
- In collaboration with the marketing department, sales department, product team, and executive staff: define the product vision, road-map, and growth opportunities.
- Stay up to date on industry (electrical/automation and eCommerce) trends and competitors.
- Help translate technical details/features into user benefits.
- Work with sales and executive leaders to prototype/mockup customizations and features based off of technical specifications/requests for enterprise customers. MRDs/PRDs.
- Build competitor analysis for targeted verticals.
- Set-up, implement, and manage necessary marketing and CRM tools.
- An ability to travel 1x per year to our RnD office.
- An ability to travel ad-hoc for meetings with strategic partners, customers, or user groups.