About Your Role
We are looking for individuals that love to help traditional SMEs and family-owned businesses reach their potential. Your role will be to manage the marketing activities for KYKLO while developing strategies, plans and assets that align with company goals and objectives, leading to KYKLO’s growth.
- Help build the KYKLO internal and external brand.
- Identify, develop, and manage marketing assets to support the buyer’s engagement - mapping the buyer journey.
- Create and manage a marketing plan and marketing campaigns while coordinating with marketing agencies and consultants.
- Create and develop case studies including ROI and customer voice.
- Handle KYKLO positioning through market, competitor, prospect, customer analysis, and trends.
- Build competitor analysis for targeted verticals.
- Co-pilot with sales and senior leadership the white space mapping: sourcing, qualification of companies, and industry associations who are in KYKLO targeted verticals.
- Develop and manage external communications and public relations (newsletters, press releases, media).
- Set-up, implement, and manage necessary marketing and CRM tools.
- In collaboration with the sales team & senior leadership, develop and implement engagement campaigns to reach 100% of the addressable market.
Here are some of the goals we would love for you to accomplish:
- Goal: After six months, ensure that all the marketing activities and assets align with our brand strategy.
- Goal: Within six months, map the buyer journey and identify marketing asset gaps and improvement areas.
- Goal: Help build, after six months, a comparison of features with competitor offerings for our targeted verticals.
- Goal: After nine months can co-lead and animate the platforming process.
- Goal: Develop and manage external communications and public relations (newsletters, press releases, media).
- Goal: Within six months start implementing a plan for engagement campaigns