Job Openings - HR-Finance & Others
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Type: Full-Time, mid to senior
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Human Resources Manager- Asia
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Type: Full-Time, Mid Senior level
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Have you ever wanted to be that friend who has the job everyone else is jealous of? Are you looking for a company that you can be proud of and have fun at?
Looking for a place where your voice is heard rather than just getting the simple “uh huh” from your boss anytime you come up with an idea?
How about helping build something that will revolutionize an entire industry?
Here at KYKLO we are doing just that!
However, we are adding in some other amazing things to keep you happy while we are working on taking over the world.We give our employees unlimited paid time off. Go ahead, read it again . . . Unlimited paid time off. So what makes someone part of our KYKLO family? First is that you must love what you do. Second is that you are ready to learn and grow!
It doesn’t matter if someone has 1 year of experience or 10+ years of experience, here at KYKLO everyone will learn and grow both personally and professionally. Our employees are our best resource and we are working to build not only the best product but also an amazing place to work. Our hope is that you are ready to take on a fun and exciting challenge that will be rewarding while giving you a chance to learn and follow your passion. If that sounds like you then we look forward to welcoming you to our KYKLO Family!
We are a boutique software company headquartered out of Bangkok, Thailand, while our customer base and work force are throughout South East Asia and North America. The mission of KYKLO is to digitize the electrical industry. We do this by providing electrical distributors a content driven ecommerce platform to help drive their operational/sales efficiencies and sell online. While by law we are called a company, we identify and define ourselves as a family of intelligent and compassionate individuals from diverse educational disciplines and cultures.
Over the course of our four-year history we have made great strides: building a great product, a great team, strong partners, and happy customers. We now need you to help take us to the next level.
About Your Role
We are looking for a talented and motivated Human Resources Manager that thrives in autonomy and culturally diverse working environments. While the role itself has many areas that you will be responsible for, a core strength should come from recruitment as it will be one of the primary functions of the role as we need to find the perfect people to join our expanding family.
Your role as the HR Manager will include the following tasks and outcomes:
Mission: Obtain, onboard, and help retain top talents in a multi-cultural office setting. Assist leadership in animating culture while helping drive the expansion of the company.
Have overall accountability for the recruitment of positions.
- Within the first six months be efficient and autonomous in pitching KYKLO, the KYKLO software platform, and every role within KYKLO.
- Within the first year autonomously build a recruitment plan for each role including: ideal candidate profile, recruitment strategies, job descriptions, and scorecards.
- Within the first year be able to perform HR analysis for new positions.
Help build a strong talent pipeline for current and future needs.
- Within the first three months begin sourcing, interviewing, and networking with both active and passive talent.
- After six months attend campus recruiting events in Thailand, networking events, or industry events to source and identify potential future hires.
- Understand recruitment and applicant life cycles to escalate or de-escalate the rate of hire to match.
- Within the first year identify the top 10 universities, build a working relationship with said universities in order to ensure acceptance for all campus recruitment events.
- After one year of employment have a pipeline of active and passive talent for all open requisitions and succession of key roles.
Help build the KYKLO Employer Brand
- After three months be able to actively participate and contribute into the creation and further development of an employer brand that identifies with our core values and culture.
- Develop, plan, and execute events and activities that animates our values, culture, and employment brand.
Help in the retention of all staff members.
- Keep the turn-over rate at 5% or below for all local employees and under 15% for all remote employees.
- After six months, work with managers to help identify potential career paths and development plans of staff members.
- After three months, work with leadership to identify staff issues or staff members who may be at risk of churn
- After six months begin to analyze market trends to keep KYKLO at market or above market on compensation, benefits, culture, and workplace environment.
• Help in the expansion of KYKLO.
- Within the first-year support US expansion of KYKLO with HR operation associated research and advice (aka. visas, labor law, insurance, etc.)
Skills and Experience
- A solid background in HR management with experience in compensation and benefits, compliance, people reviews, onboarding – with a core focus in recruitment.
- Strong project management skills, cross department and culture collaboration.
- A complete ability to analyze and respond the motivating factors of candidates.
- An ability to structure employment documentation including an understanding of employment laws and requirements across multiple countries.
- A willingness to be hands on and mobile. A willingness to be flexible and work a variable work schedule to deal with US – Asia time difference.
- Ability to work with people that have very different working/management styles and personalities.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field and 5+ years of HR-related experience.
- Work experience in-house.
- An extreme ability to multi-task and handle multiple positions, events, and projects over different countries and continents at the same time.
- Business level proficiency in English.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A positive and outgoing personality with strong listening skills.
- Strong preference for someone who has in their background been part of staff retention activities, CSR, or employer branding in a hands-on level.
- Strong preference for recruitment experience in a technical field.
- Strong preference for experience in organizational development and scaling companies implementing processes.
- Unlimited paid time off so that you may follow your outside the workplace passions or re-energize when necessary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical Insurance.
- Extensive training and learning opportunities.
- Ability to grow your career in a rapidly expanding company.
- “Come as you are” dress code (shorts + T-shirt allowed) outside of client meetings.
- Joining a dynamic multi-cultural growing company that considers themselves family
- Pay commensurate with experience